How Exactly Do We Make The Oil Painting?
The Custom Baby Oil Painting from Photo begins its journey once all the changes suggested by you are executed by our designing expert.
Then the final image approved by you is sent to one of our Specialist Oil Painter who then curates the birth of a masterpiece with his years of experience using premium support (Canvas) and colors from Winsor & Newton.
We understand the happiness which a Baby Portrait brings to the parent’s face, which fuels us to serve you with 100% Handmade Paintings and to conduct a 3 layered quality test at our painting galleries.
Once the Oil Portrait is approved by the Quality Control Team, our experienced international delivery partners ship the Happiness Package to your doorstep.
What Else Does It Feature?
Oil Paintings require time to dry, but we at PortraitFlip only follow the traditional methods of painting which requires to let the painting dry as we feature 100% Genuine Portrait Paintings.
Our artists use different oils based on the specific pigments and effects on a premium canvas to reach the exact experience desired by you.
Oil Paintings hold archival qualities and can stay decades only if made with traditional methods, this makes them a perfect choice for holding memories lifelong.
Where Can A Couple Oil Portrait Be Used?
- As A Newborn Gift With The Mother:
The moment when the 9-month journey ends and the baby finally is in the safe hands of the mother is one of the purest and magnificent moment for every woman.
Capture this moment and get her a baby portrait from the photo which stays with her lifelong and reminds her of this once in a lifetime event.
- As A First Birthday Gift:
Commemorate the baby’s first birthday with this grand gift which checks all the boxes for a perfect first birthday present.
- As A Naming Ceremony Gift:
Get a Baby Oil Painting for this important event and cherish the memory forever!
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Custom Baby Oil Portrait will be rolled in an art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish to. Special care is taken so that the painting can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Gallery Wrapped: The canvas is stretched across a stretcher bar and secured on the back of a wooden frame. This makes the Baby Portrait easily accessible and adds an unusual artistic edge to the piece. Charges may vary according to the size.
- Framed: Your Baby Painting is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the durability of your Oil Portraits by getting it framed. There will be extra charges based on size.