Choosing the right size for your painting is essential. You don’t want your painting to look too small or big once it is put up on the wall.
Use our Size Chart image to understand what size suits you the best.
We offer the following sizes:
- 12″x12″: This size is meant for one character; it is best for tabletops or if you want something small.
- 12″x16″: This size can accommodate two characters and looks very good in Transition Spaces; it is the bestseller for gifts.
- 16″x20″: This size is meant for three characters and is perfect for compilation portraits.
- 18″x24″: This size can accommodate four characters, highly used for compilation portraits.
- 20”x30”: This size is best for five characters, highly preferred for family portraits.
- 24″x36″: The size is suitable for six to seven characters; they look perfect in the living and bedrooms.
- 30”x40”: It is a perfect size for seven to nine characters that can accommodate your complete family.
- 36”x48”: This is a huge size that can easily accommodate ten characters.
- 48”x72”: This size also accommodates 10 characters and is preferable if your wall demands a larger painting to go with the interior.
- Custom Size: You can also get a portrait with custom dimensions. You can place the order by choosing the next closest size available.
For detailed pricing of each size, please visit our Pricing Page by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, but not after the painting process starts. It generally takes 4-5 days after you place the order for the artist to start working on your artwork.
Please drop an email in your email thread or at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
When we say 24”x36”, 24 inches is the width, and 36 inches is the height.
You can get a custom size by simply requesting your desired size in the notes section and checking out by selecting the next closest size possible.
You will be charged for the next closes size you selected while ordering, but the artwork will be made according to the custom dimensions provided by you in the Order Notes.
No, the canvas or paper that will be used will be of this size. The frame will take additional space.
While you can get a frame for all of the above mentioned sizes, we do not provide framing service for Charcoal and Pencil portraits, here are the framing options for all mediums:
A. Oil, and Acrylic Portraits – Gallery Wrap, and Framing are available.
B. Coloured Pencil, and Watercolour Portraits – Only Framing is available.
C. Pencil and Charcoal Portraits – Only Rolled or no finishing option available.
For more details on Finishing Options please click here.
100% Money Back Guarantee + Free Shipping Worldwide!
Pay Only 30% In Advance. The Rest Only After Approving Your Painting!