How Exactly Do We Make The Charcoal Drawing?
- Our experienced artists use your photo as reference to execute a marvelous Custom Charcoal Drawing from Photo.
- Hence, our Graphic Designing Team will make any changes required to suit your preferences and send it to the artist.
- The Charcoal Drawing is made on a high quality textured paper using charcoal pencils which provide a substantial range of light-dark effects.
- Our artists use excellent quality charcoal pencils to contour sketches.
- Then our experienced delivery partners ship the joy package to your doorstep in a Controlled Environment to make sure nothing goes wrong.
What Else Does It Feature?
- Charcoal is a natural element and hence exhibits an unrefined and raw feel in the viewer’s mind.
- Black and white Drawings can evoke the shadow, light, texture, and pattern from an image.
- Charcoal Drawings are an apt choice if you are looking for quicker delivery because an artist requires less time to sketch one layered.
Where Can You Use a Pencil Sketch?
- Charcoal Portraits go perfectly in your Bedroom this also adds as a great source of personalization to the room.
- Charcoal Portraits are the best way of flaunting a Pet Portrait Painting. Your tail wager would love to see his painting in your living room.
- Use an 8”*8” portrait with your loved ones on your Study Tables at work or at home.
- Use the Merge photos feature by PortraitFlip and showcase your family’s Portrait Sketch in the Living Room.
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Charcoal Sketch will be rolled in an Art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish it. Special care is taken so that the sketch can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Framed – Your Sketch Art piece is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the longevity of your Charcoal Drawings by getting it framed. There are extra charges based on size.