How Exactly Do We Make The Acrylic Painting?
- Your Custom Acrylic Painting on Canvas from Photo begins once the customizations (if any) are implemented by our Graphics Designing Executive assigned for you, then we send that image to our professional artist who begins making your portrait.
- Our learned artists use a multi-layer approach to create a sensational Acrylic Painting.
- We obey your love for the art, hence we use High-Quality Canvas made of Pure Linen with Strong Close Weave and acrylic paints from Winsor & Newton.
- After the painting is completed our delivery partner securely delivers your happiness package in a Controlled Environment from the artist’s gallery to your doorstep.
What Else Does It Feature?
- Acrylic Paintings are the most modern style of painting. Hence our painters are handpicked on the basis of their knowledge and skill to give you an experience of a lifetime.
- One of the essential aspects of some Acrylic Paints is there fast drying property, hence an artist works on multiple layers at a time and painting reaches you in a shorter time.
- Since not all Acrylics dry quickly we emphasize our artists to use acrylics which suit the nature of the subject of the painting.
Where Can You Use an Oil Painting?
- Acrylics are the trendiest way of showcasing faces, an acrylic portrait painting is the next best add on to your bedroom.
- Acrylics are the best way of flaunting a Pet Portrait Painting. Your tail wager would love to see his painting in your living room.
- One of the malleable features of an acrylic portrait is its ability to suit 3D images, this feature work wonders an image which showcases landscapes or sceneries.
- Acrylic Paintings boast bright and saturated hues which makes them a perfect focal point in office spaces to boost productivity.
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Custom Acrylic Painting will be rolled in an Art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish it. Special care is taken so that art can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Gallery Wrapped: The canvas is stretched across a stretcher bar and secured on the back of a wooden frame. This makes the Acrylic Portrait easily accessible and adds an unusual artistic edge to the piece. Charges may vary according to the size.
- Framed: Your Acrylic Painting is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the durability of your Acrylic Portraits by getting it framed. There will be extra charges based on size.