How Exactly Do We Make The Baby Pencil Sketch?
The Custom Pencil Sketch from Photo begins its journey once all the changes suggested by you are executed by our designing expert.
Then the final image approved by you is sent to one of our Specialist Pencil Sketch Artist who then curates the birth of a masterpiece with his years of experience using premium support (Paper) and high-quality pencils.
We understand the happiness which a Baby Portrait brings to the parent’s face, which fuels us to serve you with 100% Handmade Paintings and to conduct a 3 layered quality test at our painting galleries.
Once the Pencil Sketch is approved by the Quality Control Team, our experienced international delivery partners ship the Happiness Package to your doorstep
What Else Does It Feature?
Black & White pencil sketches are classic!
Pencil drawings can evoke the shadow, light, texture, and pattern.
Pencil Drawings are an apt choice if you are looking for quick delivery because an artist requires less time to sketch one layered.
Where Can A Baby Portrait Be Used?
- As A Newborn Gift With The Mother:
The moment when the 9-month journey ends and the baby finally is in the safe hands of the mother is one of the purest and magnificent moment for every woman.
Capture this moment and get her a baby portrait from the photo which stays with her lifelong and reminds her of this once in a lifetime event.
- As A First Birthday Gift:
Commemorate the baby’s first birthday with this grand gift which checks all the boxes for a perfect first birthday present.
- As A Naming Ceremony Gift:
Get a Baby Pencil Portrait for this important event and cherish the memory forever!
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Custom Baby Pencil Sketch will be rolled in an art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish to. Special care is taken so that the painting can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Framed: Your Baby Painting is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the durability of your Pencil Drawing by getting it framed. There will be extra charges based on size.