How Exactly Do We Make The Baby Colored Pencil Drawing?
The Custom Baby Colored Pencil Drawing from Photo begins its journey once all the changes suggested by you are executed by our designing expert.
Then the final image approved by you is sent to one of our Colored Pencil Specialist Artist who then curates the birth of a masterpiece with his years of experience using premium support (Canvas) and colors from Winsor & Newton.
We understand the happiness which a Baby Portrait brings to the parent’s face, which fuels us to serve you with 100% Handmade Paintings and to conduct a 3 layered quality test at our painting galleries.
Once the Colored Pencil Portrait is approved by the Quality Control Team, our experienced international delivery partners ship the Happiness Package to your doorstep.
What Else Does It Feature?
Colored pencils are pre-mixed and consistent which ensures a neat and sharp painting experience!
Colored pencils are either wax or oil-based which helps to add texture to the drawing.
Our artists generally follow the industry-wide techniques of Layering and Burnishing to deliver a stunning portrait.
Where Can A Baby Portrait Be Used?
- As A Newborn Gift With The Mother:
The moment when the 9-month journey ends and the baby finally is in the safe hands of the mother is one of the purest and magnificent moment for every woman.
Capture this moment and get her a baby portrait from the photo which stays with her lifelong and reminds her of this once in a lifetime event.
- As A First Birthday Gift:
Commemorate the baby’s first birthday with this grand gift which checks all the boxes for a perfect first birthday present.
- As A Naming Ceremony Gift:
Get a Colored Pencil Baby Painting for this important event and cherish the memory forever!
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Custom Colored Pencil Baby Painting will be rolled in an art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish to. Special care is taken so that the painting can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Framed: Your Colored Pencil Baby Painting is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the durability of your Colored Pencil Portraits by getting it framed. There will be extra charges based on size.