How Exactly Do We Make The Baby Charcoal Drawing?
The Custom Charcoal Drawing from Photo begins its journey once all the changes suggested by you are executed by our designing expert.
Then the final image approved by you is sent to one of our Specialist Charcoal Artist who then curates the birth of a masterpiece with his years of experience using premium support (Paper) and Charcoal Pencils.
We understand the happiness which a Baby Portrait brings to the parent’s face, which fuels us to serve you with 100% Handmade Paintings and to conduct a 3 layered quality test at our painting galleries.
Once the Charcoal Portrait is approved by the Quality Control Team, our experienced international delivery partners ship the Happiness Package to your doorstep.
What Else Does It Feature?
Charcoal is a natural element and hence exhibits an unrefined, raw feel in the viewer’s mind.
Charcoal can achieve incredible depth as it has rich black tones that can convey that sort of intensity.
Baby Charcoal Drawings are an apt choice if you are looking for quick delivery because an artist requires less time to sketch.
Where Can A Baby Portrait Be Used?
- As A Newborn Gift With The Mother:
The moment when the 9-month journey ends and the baby finally is in the safe hands of the mother is one of the purest and magnificent moment for every woman.
Capture this moment and get her a baby portrait from the photo which stays with her lifelong and reminds her of this once in a lifetime event.
- As A First Birthday Gift:
Commemorate the baby’s first birthday with this grand gift which checks all the boxes for a perfect first birthday present.
- As A Naming Ceremony Gift:
Get a Charcoal Baby Painting for this important event and cherish the memory forever!
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Custom Charcoal Baby Painting will be rolled in an art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish to. Special care is taken so that the painting can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Framed: Your Charcoal Baby Painting is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the durability of your Charcoal Portraits by getting it framed. There will be extra charges based on size.