How Exactly Do We Make The Pet Pencil Sketch?
- Creating a Custom Pet Pencil Portrait from Photo begins after we receive the order when our Graphic Designing Executive assigned for you will make sure all the changes are executed and the pet’s image is approved by you.
- A Pet Portrait is made on a high-quality white paper using graphite pencils which provide a substantial range of light-dark effects.
- Excellent Quality Graphite Pencils are used to contour sharp sketches.
- Once the painting is completed we securely deliver the joy package to you in a Controlled Environment from the artist’s gallery to your doorstep.
What Else Does It Feature?
- Everybody knows that a Black and white Pencil Sketch is a classic!
- Black and white Drawings can evoke the shadow, light, texture, and pattern from an image of your pet.
- Pencil Drawings are an apt choice if you are looking for quicker delivery because an artist requires less time to sketch one layered
Where Can You Use a Pencil Sketch?
- Pet Pencil Portraits go perfectly in your Living Room this also acts as a great conversation starter with your pet.
- Use it on your Study Tables at work to remind yourself about your tail-wagger and feel happy.
- It acts as an apt memorial gift for pet owners.
- You can Merge and get all your pets in one single Pet Portrait to display it in the living room.
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Pet Pencil Sketch will be rolled in an Art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish it. Special care is taken so that the sketch can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Framed: Your Pet Sketch Art piece is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the longevity of your Pencil Drawings by getting it framed. There are extra charges based on size.