How Exactly Do We Make The Colored Pencil Drawing?
- Creating a Custom Colored Pencil Drawing from Photo begins after we receive the order when our Graphic Designing Executive assigned for you will make sure all the changes are executed and the image is approved by you.
- Our artists then jump into the pool of creativity and create a masterpiece using high-quality support (Paper) and high-quality colors from Prismacolor Premier.
- Once the masterpiece is created we ship the happiness package to your doorstep with our trusted and experienced delivery partners who maintain a controlled environment to make sure nothing goes wrong.
What Else Does It Feature?
- Colored Pencil Portraits need no time to dry which makes them a great gifting option.
- Colored pencils are either wax or oil-based which helps to add texture to the drawing.
- Our artists generally follow the industry-wide techniques of Layering and Burnishing to deliver a stunning Portrait.
Where Can You Use a Colored Pencil Drawing?
- Because of its shading capability, A Colored Pencil Drawing would make an ultimate gift for your pet.
- Colored pencil drawings as a medium are best for child portraits as they better describe the nature of a child because the color is pure, clean and bright.
- Family portraits made from Colored Pencil Drawing are widely preferred by folks who order from us. Flaunt a family portrait in your living room and let the conversations begin!
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Color Pencil Sketch will be rolled in an Art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish it. Special care is taken so that the sketch can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Framed: Your Color Pencil Portrait is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the longevity of your Drawing by getting it framed. There are extra charges based on size.