Turn your photos into beautiful Hand-Painted Portraits.
Buy Mark Rothko Paintings
The master who thought that colors were enough to convey an idea, a feeling or a thought to people who would understand.Buy A Replica
How To Buy A Mark Rothko Reproduction?
- Click on the button “Buy A Replica”.
a. Place your order in Reproduction Category.
b. While uploading the photo, upload the painting the you want us to paint. Leave the rest to us.
- You can also write to us with your choice at [email protected] and we will have a dedicated manager assigned to you.
- If you don’t know the name of the painting, you can use our 24×7 live chat support to help you with the order.
With our FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, all you have to do is click on that button now!
Mark Rothko Reproduction Oil Painting Samples
According to Rothko, colors could express “basic human emotions – tragedy, ecstacy, doom…” He made sure that his paintings, just through colors, could create in his audience an exhilarated emotion. On a personal note, Mark Rothko Replica more than a piece of luxury art is a décor statement. It may not add a lot of value as an artwork if you don’t know him but looks wonderous as a home décor element. With that thought, guess we have some artworks to flaunt.
No. 61 (Rust and Blue), 1953
One of Mark Rothko’s famous painting is No.61 that is painted across a canvas appearing like floating boxes of rust, blue and purple. More spatial than colorful, this painting, as Rothko suggested, are the colors of “inner light”. That being said, it serves as a great piece to be hung in the heart of your home.
Entrance To Subway, 1938
Although not known for his figurine paintings, Rothko did attempt a few of them making his Entrance to Subway the most famous. The painting screamed of the estrangement of a man from a man-made world and the loneliness that modern world has to offer. Only when the viewer is trying to grasp the meaning, the colors “interrupt” in order to bring them back from the tragedy. If this is not a masterpiece that your walls deserve, I don’t know what is.
White Center (Yellow, Pink, and Lavender on Rose), 1950
Colors served as a key to enter the realms of spirituality for Rothko. To understand Rothko, one needs to understand colors. White Center depicts the power and dominance of color red in our thoughts and emotions. The red rectangle is nothing but an elemental association like life, blood, fire and earth. Piercing through which the White appears as numinous glow to transcend realms. If you are into spirituality and meditation, this should go on your wall!
MARK ROTHKO REPRODUCTION: AN INSIGHT
Known to be the Abstract Expressionist, Mark Rothko replicas just like his paintings appear hovering, shimmering fields of color that take you to different realms.
His paintings conjured the observer and left them with overwhelming emotions.
The gateway to the Abstract Movement and father of Color Expressions, this great artist can now hang at your homes too.
Order our Mark Rothko Reproductions paintings and get a FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Note: We also create fine art in other reproduction mediums and styles. Get in touch with us at [email protected] and a support manager will help you with the process.
Terms and Conditions of Commissioning Mark Rothko Replica Art
- By ordering a painting from us, you get into an unsaid agreement of not reselling the painting as the original. It is against the Copyright Law. In case of such happenings, PortraitFlip can sue you on the lines of Forgery.
- Please note that our paintings are Rothko art copies and not the original piece of artwork. It is 100% handmade and copied from the artworks of the artist himself.
- We provide a 100% refund guarantee if you are not satisfied with the final artwork preview. However, if you do not like the painting after you receive it, you will have to ship the artwork back to be liable for a refund (shipping charges to be incurred by you).
Do you have any other questions? We are available 24×7 on chat, start a chat from the widget in the bottom or drop an email at [email protected].